- Excellent coalition-building skills and previous success in establishing partnerships with individuals and organizations of influence, including civic leaders, state, federal and local officials, nonprofit agencies, and for-profit entities.
- Ability to build strong collaborative teams and actively engage with staff. Demonstrated appreciation for staff, solicitation/incorporation of their input, and a positive working environment.
- Sound and pragmatic managerial ability. An astute manager who can set clear priorities, delegate, solve problems and make timely decisions.
- Strategic thinking and vision. The vision and strategic thinking to perceive opportunities for growth and improve the efficiency, quality and costs of LSHA services.
- A history of successfully generating new revenue streams and improving financial results.
- Strong financial management skills.
- Change agent - effective leadership with the ability to “bring others along.” Canmotivate and influence individuals and groups.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills. The experience and naturalability to be an articulate spokesperson, relationship builder and organization champion.
Salary and Benefits
The Executive Director is a full time, salaried, professional position located in Lee’s Summit, Missouri. Employees enjoy a benefit package including health insurance, paid time off, and retirement plan contributions. The salary range for this position is $90,000 to $105,000.
Lee’s Summit Housing Authority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, creed, gender identity, age, disability, or status in any other group protected by law.
The search for the Lee’s Summit Housing Authority Executive Director is being conducted by The Moran Company. Questions about the position can be directed to Brandi Fisher, The Moran Company, brandi (at) morancompany.com.
To apply, submit resume and cover letter to Brandi Fisher, The Moran Company.